ارور پیغام خطا سایت سرور ۵۰۰ server error
خطای ۵۰۰ در ۹۹ درصد مواقع تنها به دو علت زیر رخ می دهد :
۱ ) پوشه یا فایل ها نباید ۷۷۷ باشند برای پوشه ها ۷۵۵ و برای فایل ها ۶۴۴ در نظر بگیرید.
(بر روی فایل ۷۵۵ هم توسط php در سیستم جدید همان کاربر می تواند بنویسد.)
۲ ) اگر فایل htaccess شما داری مقادیر php_value یا php_flag است مقادیر آن خط را پاک کنید.
۳) غیر فعال کردن افزونه ها ی جوملا یا وردپرس و چک کردن تک تک آنها
- Reload the web page. You can do that by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL again from the address bar.Even if the 500 Internal Server Error is a problem on the web server, the issue may only be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.Note: If the 500 Internal Server Error message appears during the checkout process at an online merchant, be aware that duplicate attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders – and multiple charges! Most merchants have automatic protections from these kinds of actions but it’s still something to keep in mind.
- Clear your browser’s cache. If there’s a problem with the cached version of the page you’re viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues.Note: Internal Server Errors are not often caused by caching issues but I have, on occasion, seen the error go away after clearing the cache. It’s such an easy and harmless thing to try so don’t skip it.
- Delete your browser’s cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you’re getting the error on.After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again.
- Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead.It’s not very common, but some servers produce a 500 Internal Server Error when in reality the more appropriate message based on the cause of the problem is 504 Gateway Timeout.
- Contacting the website directly is another option. Chances are good that the site’s administrators already know about the 500 error but if you suspect they don’t, letting them know helps both you and them (and everyone else).See my Website Contact Information list for contact information for popular websites. Most sites have support-based social network accounts and a few even have email and telephone numbers.Tip: If it looks like the site is down completely and you can’t find a way to report the 500 Internal Server Error message to the website, it might help your sanity to keep up with the outage on Twitter. You can usually do this by searching for #websitedown on Twitter, as in #gmaildown or #facebookdown.
- Come back later. Unfortunately, at this point, the 500 Internal Server Error is no doubt a problem outside your control that will eventually get fixed by someone else.If the 500 Internal Server Error message is appearing at check out during an online purchase, it might help to realize that sales are probably being disrupted – usually a great incentive to the online store to fix the issue very quickly!Even if you’re getting the 500 error on a site that doesn’t sell anything, like YouTube or Twitter, as long as you’ve let them know about the problem, or at least tried, there’s little more you can do than wait it out.